Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Clayboss Update

Here's where we are:
Creative Industries sent the replacement controller assembly out and I received it last week. I exchanged it, installing the new one on our Clayboss. Now the flutter problem is gone. Unfortunately, the replacement brought its own new problem. Now, about every third time, when the pedal is moved to the stop position the wheel continues to rotate slowly and evenly.
I can stop it by accelerating to a higher speed, then returning to the full stop position. At first, I almost decided to just ignore it and charge it off to experience. I figured I could live with it. However, after throwing for several hours today, I decided it is too much to accept. I called Creative Industries this afternoon.
The person I have been working with was out. I left a message, and am waiting to hear from him now.
More to come...

No comments: